Ready-Mix Concrete in Surrey
How Much Volumetric Concrete Do You Need?
If you are not sure how much ready-mix concrete you will need or how much it will cost, call a member of our team and we will be more than happy to help. Our fleet of volumetric concrete mixers can measure the exact quantity of material you need on site. To help you work out how much volumetric concrete (or any other type of ready-mix concrete) you need to cover a project in the Surrey area, we use the following formula:
Length (L) x Width (W) x Depth (D) = amount needed in cubic metres (m³) So, if you if you need to cover an area with a length of 3m, a width of 1.5m and a depth of 0.4m, you will need exactly 1.8m³ of material from our Surrey concrete suppliers.
Volumetric Concrete Supplied to Customers in the Surrey Area
The products we offer include fibre-reinforced concrete, floor screeds, ready-mix concrete, pumped concrete, mix-on-site volumetric concrete, lean concrete, cement, cast-in-place concrete, foam concrete and design-mix concrete. All of these materials can be delivered to sites in Surrey using a concrete lorry from our growing fleet.
- Renowned concrete suppliers in Surrey
- Also serving Sussex, Kent and South London
- No part load charges. You only pay for what you lay!
- Precise mixing using a state-of-the-art concrete lorry with digital meters
- We work with commercial and domestic customers
- Wide range of ready-mix concrete and others available
- Load size of 0.5m³ to 7m³*
- 24 hour service, 7 days a week
- Friendly, efficient and professional service
- The most competitive prices for volumetric concrete in Surrey
- The areas we cover in Surrey include the following:
- Epsom and Ewell
- Mole Valley
- Reigate and Banstead
- Surrey Heath
- The areas we cover in South London include:
- The areas we cover in Sussex include:
- Bognor Regis
- East Grinstead